(Last updated January 18, 2024)
Hatch Template Designer (contract/remote/project)
This opportunity is for you if…
You’re a strong web/graphic designer with a portfolio that showcases unique, cool, or interactive webpages in a variety of styles that you’ve designed. You admire and check out sites like awwwards and onepagelove and maybe even had some work featured on these sites. You love discovering new design tools and letting that expand your creative vision. This is a remote, project-based contract position.
We are looking for someone who…
- Can take an idea or a direction and run with it
- Has web design experience
- Has experience creating templates
- Takes feedback well
- Has a good understanding of typography pairing, hierarchy, and color theory
- Keeps clean and organized files
- Has experience creating with no-code builders
- Has access to and can use photo editing software
- Is comfortable with fast turnarounds
Nice to have
Email a link to your portfolio and your process as a designer to team [@] hatch.one with the subject line Hatch Templates. If we think you’re a fit, we’ll reach out to schedule an interview.
After the interview
We’ll send you a template design brief for you to create in Hatch. You’ll be paid for the project you create. Our team will review your project template and provide revision feedback. Based on revisions and our mutual experience in the process, we’ll bring you on for more projects. We anticipate that our need for templates will increase and we’d love to build long term relationships with our template designers.